There is enough information about Antrags for late resettlers on the Internet, but it has significant flaws:
- Data become outdated and distorted. BVA requirements change from time to time, ordinary users, even with positive experience, rarely know all the nuances of the law and judicial practice.
- Different people's cases are individual, not every resettler understands the key factors that influenced the fate in a particular case.
- If there is no contract, no one is responsible for the rejection received from the Consulate.
- Competence in German at everyday level does not guarantee an absolute understanding of the bureaucratic "dialect".
Incorrect completion of an Antrag to Germany by oneself leads to years and months of delay in handling the case, taking up the resources to send additional status confirmations. Even a tick in the wrong place, a random inaccuracy can be considered as a reason to reject. In this case, the German pedantry may let the applicant down.
Contacting experienced lawyers at our firm prevents unnecessary loss of time for waiting and doubts:
- we will professionally, quickly and clearly evaluate your chances of participating in the program;
- help with the translation and certification of documents required when submitting Antrag to Germany;
- we take care of the correspondence with BVA;
- we fill in the Antrag for late resettlers on the basis of our experience;
we give advice at each stage of the late resettlement process.