In order to do business on this archipelago, the requirements are as follows:
- IBC type company. It can be any international firm that is legally active. The only exceptions are trust or banking, insurance, and leasing offices and real estate within the Bahamas (these activities requires a license).
- Unique company name, comprised of Latin letters.
- One director and at least one shareholder. If you decide to buy an offshore service in the Bahamas, you can appoint a director and a shareholder among legal entities or individuals.
- Registered office, the address of which may be outside the archipelago.
- Holding meetings at least once a year. Meetings may also be held outside the Bahamas.
Business activities in the Bahamas do not require mandatory accounting and annual reports. All enterprise documents can be stored anywhere without providing anyone with information about directors, shareholders, banking operations and the real owner.