A foreign passport, photos and a completed questionnaire are not enough to get a student visa to Europe. You will need some other documents, for example:
· health insurance policy;
· an official invitation from the place of study;
· tuition fee receipt;
· Certificate of Employment confirming that you have received vacation time for study (if you are employed);
· Letter of Motivation specifying the purposes of departure for training;
· a document from the future place of residence (an invitation from an individual, a residential lease contract, reservation in a hotel);
· an abstract from a bank confirming your financial reliability;
· details about the factors that guarantee your return home after graduation (your family, real estate).
If you decide to prepare all these documents on your own, it can take a lot of time. You will face lots of bureaucratic difficulties. In case you make even minor mistakes in your documents you can be denied a visa to go to Austria or to any other country of the European Union.
You can avoid such problems if you contact our company. We will help you prepare all the documents and contribute to the fast obtainment of a student visa to Europe.