There are so called free industrial zones in Georgia. The term refers to areas on the territory of the country with favorable conditions for business activity. In these areas:
- You can provide any services and produce any goods.
- There are many benefits for foreign enterprises.
- There are no taxes on profits.
- There is no VAT on imported goods.
- There is no import tax if the goods are exported outside the free zone.
- No license is required for common activities.
- Payments in any currency are possible.
- No need for reporting.
- Full anonymity of registration data is observed.
Even in classic offshore jurisdictions, companies are gradually becoming increasingly controlled by state authorities. However, in this country anonymity is still at the level of the 90s. At the same time, the state provides great opportunities for the development of foreign enterprises.
If you are interested in getting or opening an offshore company in Georgia, don't hesitate to call our company. We will consult you on this issue and offer beneficial options of opening a Georgian company.