Swiss credit establishments are absolutely loyal to foreigner; however, you need to take a pile of specific aspects into consideration while opening a bank account:
- the minimum amount of the deposit;
- cooperation terms and conditions;
- service charges;
- an opportunity to remotely manage the business;
- language support and so on
Moreover, non-residents will have to collect and prepare an enormous package of documents:
- identification card;
- confirmation of the legal source of the assets;
- abstract of registration in the country of residence;
- documents related to the legal entity (the set of documents shall include not less than 10 documents).
The entire package of documents shall be translated into the English language and certified with a notary. Moreover, a bank shall always reserve the right to request for additional data thus extending the registration procedure for an indefinite period of time.
Sometimes, one incorrectly or improperly completed paper can make you start the entire procedure from the very beginning. That is why in such crucial moments you had better not count on good luck only and apply for specialists` assistance at the very beginning of your way so that you could avoid any potential problems.