For the citizens of the Russian Federation and other countries, establishment of a legal entity will not seem to be complicated. However, in practice this process is associated with a huge number of hidden difficulties and troubles:
- You need to obtain an advance permission;
- You need to generate and approve a business plan;
- You need to choose the form of incorporation;
- You need to decide on the name and check it against the register;
- You need to prepare a set of charter documents;
- You need to authenticate documents and so on.
Moreover, a non-resident shall fulfill a number of requirements:
- To choose directors and the CEO;
- To put signatures of the company lawyer and directors in all the documents;
- To make translation of the documents;
- To get a document confirming compliance;
- To deposit the charter capital.
The authorities promise to register a firm within several weeks; however, in fact, this process extends for 2-3 months and more.