In the United Arab Emirates, not the entire territory of the State is offshore, but separate zones with favourable conditions for foreign investors. Here it is possible to use 100% of foreign capital, not to pay taxes on profits and enjoy favorable customs conditions.
To register an offshore in the UAE you can choose one of the following zones: Dubai, Ras Al Khaimah, Ajman. The terms and conditions in these free zones are virtually the same. Here you can:
• Perform any international activity. Entrepreneurs are granted licenses for general trade or sale of certain categories of goods, as well as for production of goods and provision of services.
• Receive resident visas.
• Buy real estate within the state.
• Not pay income taxes at all.
• Not submit reports to regulatory authorities. If you choose to work in Ajman or Ras al-Khaymah, you will not have to do annual reporting. This doesn't apply to the Dubai Economic Zone.
• Be a founder of other companies, both in the Emirates and abroad.
• Open bank accounts and make deposits in the UAE and other countries. If you register through our company, we will help you open accounts with MASHREQ BANK, NOOR ISLAMIC BANK or EMIRATES NBD.