The main payment to be charged from companies is paid on income. Last year the rates were reduced and associated with the income level (in Euro):
- less than 25 000 – 15%;
- above 30 000 – 18%;
- from 25 000 to 30 000 – the fixed amount of Euro 3750 and 39% on the amount outside the stated 25 000.
For legal entities, other rates are applicable in Luxemburg – 26% considering the municipal business tax. Other companies pay this tax within the range of 6-12%. The percentage value depends on the city where the firm is located.
Additionally, business corporations shall pay the following taxes:
- wealth income (in case of 90% of financial assets) – Euro 4 815;
- tax on the net value of the property– 0.5%;
- capital gain tax – 15-18%;
- VAT – 17% (reduced taxes are also available 14%, 8%, 3%);
- taxation at source – 15%;
- stamp duty – up to 12%.
If you still have any questions on taxes in Luxemburg please contact our specialists. They will give you prompt advice free of charge.
We can also help you purchase a shelf company from the register of enterprises intended for re-registration.
Any problems can be easily and quickly solved with us!