All the payers are obliged to annually pay the income tax. The rate is clearly fixed and does not change during 11 years and it amounts to 10%. Deductions shall be made on almost of incomes:
- income earned from individual entrepreneurial activities;
- official salary;
- dividends (the payment is reduced to 5%);
- bank deposits;
- rental of real estate;
- prize accruals, winnings, bonuses and so on.
Real estate tax in Bulgaria for Russians and other foreigners implies payments made for the amount earned as a result of sale or mutual exchange of an apartment/house. The rate shall be 10%, however, in case 1 item of real estate is sold, the payer shall have the right for benefits.
Such individuals shall also pay:
- transport tax – it depends on the car power;
- patent fee – this type of payment shall apply only to those who are involved into the private entrepreneurship.
The latter shall be divided into 3 equal parts and shall be allocated to the state in three transactions – in April, July and October.