Non-residents should bear in mind that only two legal forms of enterprise are available to them. Moreover, these are hardly the only restrictions and requirements for applicants:
- language skills;
- drawing up a business plan;
- the availability of funds to pay for the authorized capital and living in the state.
This procedure is not more difficult for Russian residents than for other foreigners. First of all, they need to collect a package of documents:
- set of charter documents;
- confirmation of the authorized capital deposit;
- documentary evidence of the stock of shares separation.
Further, the applicant will need to contact Bolagsverket and pay the state fee. Its size depends on the legal form and averages 210 euros.
You can establish the business for 2 hours in the remote mode in case you have necessary experience and documents. But t is extremely difficult for usual foreign entrepreneur to master all by himself. That's why it is important to place confidence in specialists at the initial stage.