Prior to registration, one has to collect a full set of documents:
- Organizational set;
- License of the declarant legal state;
- Confirmation of debts lack at home and abroad;
- Letter of attorney from all the shareholders;
- Testimonial letters;
- Identification copies and more.
All the documents must be translated into Romanian and recorded by a notary.
It is also necessary:
- To come up with a name corresponding to certain regulations and hand it over on examination;
- Rent a registered office with a concluded use agreement for 1-2 years;
- Open a bank account and put the necessary amount of money on it.
In addition to that, non-residents will have to attend some state institutions:
- Trade and investments centre;
- Exit and entry administration;
- Trade register;
- Fiscal centre.
Standard process takes about 2-3 weeks with all the check-ups, but in fact, an entrepreneur has to spend up to 5-6 weeks on formal issues. One can deal with all the questions in no time by addressing professionals.